Customer, The Gardens at Pemberley, is making the transition into Fall just a little bit easier for us with the stunning autumn color combo of orange and yellow and sage green and subtle touches of light pink.
We love the attention to detail they use on the 8″ blumeboxes, when personalizing each bouquet.
Posted on August 20th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: cool way to transport bridal bouquets, different way to transport bridal bouquets, personalized bridal bouquet transport boxes, unique bridal bouquet boxes
Star Wars continues rock the popularity charts for boys birthday party themes. And we loved this Darth Vader table centerpiece that was sent in from blumebox customer, Kim, for her son’s 5th birthday.
To recreate this:
1) Open a 6″ blumebox in red, black or white.
2) Line and adhere fabric ribbon or our striped paper ribbon down the side/sides of the blumebox.
3) Adhere personalized Star Wars Cards to center of ribbon.
4) Fill with crinkle confetti paper.
5) Glue Darth Vader masks to a large wooden craft stick. Let Dry
6) Insert mask stick into blumebox. To ensure the mask stays upright, glue stick to front of blumebox.
7) Mix things up and you can have different Star Wars charters/masks for each table.
Thank you Kim for this great Do It Yourself!
How are you transporting your bridal flowers? Likely in glass vases that are clustered inside used long cardboard flower boxes rigged tight with tissue and newspaper. Am I close?
Well, we here at blumebox offer a pretty slick, personalized and eco-friendly option of transporting bridal bouquets as well as boutonnieres.
For this shoot, we paired up with the talented Hailey Bernstein of Zest Floral & Event Design to provide the florals. If you are not familiar with Hailey and Zest Floral & Event Design, pop on over to the website to see what these girls can do! I promise you will not be disappointed!
What size blumebox works best for transporting bridal bouquets?
The 8″ blumebox is definitely the most popular shape and size. If your bouquets err on the shorter side, the 6″ blumebox will work well.
What size blumebox works best for delivering boutonnieres?
The 5.5″ blumebox cube is the largest opening we sell and can fit up to 3 boutonnieres, depending on their size.
The 4″ blumebox cube fits 1-2 boutonnieres, depending on their size. This is a great option for small weddings, proms and Bar Mitzvahs.
Posted on August 16th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: boxes to transport boutoniers, clever way to dislplay bridal bouquets, cool bridal bouquet transport boxes, cool wedding bouquet transport boxes, personalize the way you transport bridal flowers
Calling all mermaids…We have a fun tutorial that is sure to make those tails splash!
With oceanic mania hitting coast to coast we decided to try our hand in an ombre candy display, suitable for a dessert table or candy bar.
1) Start by punching out the circles from the metallic origami paper till you have a good collection of each color. We used three different hues of blue/green.
2) Starting at the base of the blumebox in the left corner, begin applying glue to dots and adhering to blumebox. Slightly overlap each dot, working across the box. Row by row till you hit the top.
3) Repeat onto the next panel of the blumebox till all four sides are covered and sparkling. Leave as is or adorn with a personalized label!
4) Fill push pops with gumballs or candy of choice. Place cake pop display inside a 4″ white blumebox cube. To insert push pops into our candy display box, use a blade to extend hole so that push pop sticks fit. Adjust push pops and fill base of stand with candy so that other holes are covered and all looks pretty.
Posted on July 23rd, 2013 at 4:45 pm
Tags: blue ombre mermaid candy display box, make your own ombre centerpiece, mermaid candy display tutorial, mermaid party decorations, ombre mermaid push pop dispaly
From festive to romantic there are endless ways to decorate a blumebox to match your affair!
Posted on July 10th, 2013 at 6:00 am
Tags: blumeboxes to transport bridal bouquets, bridal bouquet transport, cardboard bridal bouquet boxes, how to transport bridal bouquets, personalizing bridal boquuets, transporting bridal bouquets, ways to personalizing your weddding
• Boy Baby Showers
• Girl Baby Showers
• Neutral Baby Showers
• Kids Birthday Parties
• 4th of July
• Back To School
• Earth Day
• Father's Day
• Mother's Day
• New Years
• St Patrick's Day
• Valentine's Day
• Black & White Weddings
• Blue Weddings
• Brown Weddings
• Cream Weddings
• Gold Weddings
• Green Weddings
• Orange Weddings
• Pink Weddings
• Purple Weddings
• Red Weddings
• Rehearsal Dinner
• Silver Weddings
• Wedding Showers
• White Weddings
• Yellow Weddings
Good article , thanks and we wish more! Added to F...
I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely val...
This piece of writing will help the internet users...
rak minimarket bekas yogyakarta