October already? Really? Well that of coarse brings us closer to our favorite holiday, HALLOWEEN!
We love this easy and festive do-it-yourself candy corn boxes made from 4″ cube, blumeboxes, 6″ blumeboxes and 8″ blumeboxes. With some spray paint you can transform a blumebox into candy corn table centerpieces in no time.
Make sure all spraying is done in a well ventilated area. We highly recommend outside if possible. Lay out some newspaper and start spraying. We found it easiest to have the blumebox standing on the newsprint to spray. Pick up the box just after spraying to avoid the box from sticking to the newsprint. Let dry and then reapply. Continue on to next color till you have yourself a collection of pretty cool candy corn striped boxes to hold all those treats!
Mix up the colors on this and you could have a fun and easy way to create ombre centerpieces in the color of your choice.
Posted on September 27th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: candy corn centerpieces, easy halloween decorating ideas, fun halloween centerpiece ideas, Halloween centerpiece, halloween dessert table ideas, how to make a candy corn display box, make a candy corn vase, make your own candy dispaly boxes
Mini Mouse is a favorite of wee girls, and having a Mini Mouse themed birthday party tops the popularity chart! And for all those boys who adore Mickey Mouse, just change up the color palette to red, blue, green or yellow!
We have a fun, easy and kid friendly make-your-own Mini Mouse centerpiece this week that is sure to make some little girls smile! It sure made ours flash her pearlies.
1) 2 x smaller Styrofoam balls (for ears)
2) 1 x larger Styrofoam ball (for head)
3) 2 x toothpicks
4) 1 x craft stick, skewer, or baking stick
5) washi tape
7) 10 x pink gerbera daisies
How To Make It:
1) Get your children to help!
2) Paint all three Styrofoam balls with black paint. Let dry.
3) Decorate 4″ blumebox cube with washi tape. We created two lines.
4) Push toothpicks half way into the two smaller (ears) Styrofoam balls.
5) Place one ear into the left of the larger Styrofoam ball (the head) and then place the second ear into the right side of the head. Wrap a pink ribbon around one ear.
6) To decorate the stick that holds Mini’s head, roll out a strip of washi tape long enough to wrap length of craft stick, skewer or baking stick. Then wrap.
7) Peirce base of mini’s head with decorative stick. Presto…you have a 3-d mini mouse silhouette ready to go inside your floral arrangement.
8) Arrange pink gerberas inside 4″ cube blumebox and then insert your mini mouse silhouette on a stick into arrangement. This could also work great as a candy arrangement. Instead of florals fill the blumebox with candy and poke mini mouse on a stick through center of candy.
Posted on August 27th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: mini mouse centerpiece, mini mouse party decoration, mini mouse table decor, mini mouse themed centerpiece, modern mini mouse party ideas, pink mini mouse party decor
On hand, I had silver glittery ribbon that I figured might just work as easily and with less mess than glitter. And easy it was. I cut the ribbon in strips that fit around the circumference of the 4″ cube blumebox and started gluing from the bottom and worked my way up. I stopped 1/3 of the way up the box, but you could cover to whatever your preference.
If you choose to use glitter, follow the instructions here on lilyshop.
We absolutely loved the results and know this would be stunning at a winter wedding, formal event and sparkling for a New Years party!
Posted on August 26th, 2013 at 1:41 pm
Tags: easy New Years party decor ideas, gold glittered flower vase, make your own glittered flower vase, silver glitter centerpiece, silver glitter vase, sparkly silver centerpiece
Long time blumebox customer, Angelina from Stems Floral Design Studio in Canada, comes up with some brilliant blumebox designs. Literally in this case, where she has incorporating color. . . Lots of color!
We adore how each bouquet has its own personalized blumebox to match.
Posted on August 22nd, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: cardboard flower boxes to transport weddign flowers, colorful bridal bouquets, colorful bridal bouqurt boxes, rainbow bridal bouquets, rainbow bridal party, vibrant wedding flowers
FlowersFlowers sent in this lovely bouquet featured in an 8″ sage green blumebox, that makes for one easy delivery option for those wedding flowers. And did you know that the 4″ cube and 5.5″ cube make for a great boutonniere display box? Check it out!
Be sure to check out other fabulous creations sent in from customers over on our Ode To Our Customers Pinterest Board.
Posted on August 21st, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: cool bridal bouquet boxes, creative way to transport bridal bouquets, recyclable bridal bouquet transport boxes, toss bouquet transport boxes, unique bridal bouquet boxes
• Boy Baby Showers
• Girl Baby Showers
• Neutral Baby Showers
• Kids Birthday Parties
• 4th of July
• Back To School
• Earth Day
• Father's Day
• Mother's Day
• New Years
• St Patrick's Day
• Valentine's Day
• Black & White Weddings
• Blue Weddings
• Brown Weddings
• Cream Weddings
• Gold Weddings
• Green Weddings
• Orange Weddings
• Pink Weddings
• Purple Weddings
• Red Weddings
• Rehearsal Dinner
• Silver Weddings
• Wedding Showers
• White Weddings
• Yellow Weddings
Good article , thanks and we wish more! Added to F...
I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely val...
This piece of writing will help the internet users...
rak minimarket bekas yogyakarta