October already? Really? Well that of coarse brings us closer to our favorite holiday, HALLOWEEN!
We love this easy and festive do-it-yourself candy corn boxes made from 4″ cube, blumeboxes, 6″ blumeboxes and 8″ blumeboxes. With some spray paint you can transform a blumebox into candy corn table centerpieces in no time.
Make sure all spraying is done in a well ventilated area. We highly recommend outside if possible. Lay out some newspaper and start spraying. We found it easiest to have the blumebox standing on the newsprint to spray. Pick up the box just after spraying to avoid the box from sticking to the newsprint. Let dry and then reapply. Continue on to next color till you have yourself a collection of pretty cool candy corn striped boxes to hold all those treats!
Mix up the colors on this and you could have a fun and easy way to create ombre centerpieces in the color of your choice.
Posted on September 27th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: candy corn centerpieces, easy halloween decorating ideas, fun halloween centerpiece ideas, Halloween centerpiece, halloween dessert table ideas, how to make a candy corn display box, make a candy corn vase, make your own candy dispaly boxes
Calling all mermaids…We have a fun tutorial that is sure to make those tails splash!
With oceanic mania hitting coast to coast we decided to try our hand in an ombre candy display, suitable for a dessert table or candy bar.
1) Start by punching out the circles from the metallic origami paper till you have a good collection of each color. We used three different hues of blue/green.
2) Starting at the base of the blumebox in the left corner, begin applying glue to dots and adhering to blumebox. Slightly overlap each dot, working across the box. Row by row till you hit the top.
3) Repeat onto the next panel of the blumebox till all four sides are covered and sparkling. Leave as is or adorn with a personalized label!
4) Fill push pops with gumballs or candy of choice. Place cake pop display inside a 4″ white blumebox cube. To insert push pops into our candy display box, use a blade to extend hole so that push pop sticks fit. Adjust push pops and fill base of stand with candy so that other holes are covered and all looks pretty.
Posted on July 23rd, 2013 at 4:45 pm
Tags: blue ombre mermaid candy display box, make your own ombre centerpiece, mermaid candy display tutorial, mermaid party decorations, ombre mermaid push pop dispaly
Bling sticks are sparkly bake sticks that are intended for cake pops and other delectable sweets on a stick, but Tonya set forth to find many more uses for these glittering gems! They can be purchased online from Made by a Princess.
We of course were smitten to see her use the bling sticks as name cards that were housed inside our black and white chain link blumebud place card holders for one star studded Pap-a-Razzi Baby Shower she hosted.
The inspiration for our “how to make a shabby chic container with tissue paper”, came to us after seeing this DIY Favor Box Ideas from Tulle Box Designs over on Wedding Chicks.
Using a few supplies, (4″ white blumebox cube, cut up 2″ squares of white tissue paper, double stick tape and the end of a pencil) this tissue clad blumebox flower vase began to takes its poofy shape in no time at all.
1) Line each side of the blumebox with strips double stick tape, leaving about a 1/4″ between each strip.
2) Take a piece of tissue paper and wrap round eraser side of pencil. This will help you stick the tissue to the blumebox. Continue along the path of the double stick tape to you reach the end. Repeat till each panel is covered with tissue. To mix it up a bit use various colored tissue to get an ombre effect!
3) Fill with flowers, candy or cake pops!
Party Planners, Michelle from Maddy Cakes Muse and Mariah from Giggles Galore hosted a class, Blog Stars with an Old Hollywood Film theme. The movie theme brought some great ideas including this “Pop”Arazzi Popcorn Bar that was complete with buffet of flavored popcorn from Poppa Maize Gourmet Popcorn.
Posted on May 14th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: blumeboxes to display candy, containers for candy bars, containers for dessert bars, display boxes for candy bars, make your own candy dispaly boxes, ways to display candy
• Boy Baby Showers
• Girl Baby Showers
• Neutral Baby Showers
• Kids Birthday Parties
• 4th of July
• Back To School
• Earth Day
• Father's Day
• Mother's Day
• New Years
• St Patrick's Day
• Valentine's Day
• Black & White Weddings
• Blue Weddings
• Brown Weddings
• Cream Weddings
• Gold Weddings
• Green Weddings
• Orange Weddings
• Pink Weddings
• Purple Weddings
• Red Weddings
• Rehearsal Dinner
• Silver Weddings
• Wedding Showers
• White Weddings
• Yellow Weddings
Thank you for your inquiry. A customer of ...
Where did this table cloth come from it's absolute...
Thank you for including our wedding flowers in you...