Calling all Superhero’s . . . I saw it fit to post this Superhero’s themed party created by talented blumebox customer, The Candy Box & More, seeing as it’s Halloween.
With some fantastic printables, these superhero centerpiece took shape quite easily! I love the consistency with using the 8″ white blumeboxes and mixing up the colored ribbons and printables to have some fun with the red, white, blue and yellow superhero theme.
With Halloween days away, I have been scouring the net for costume ideas and I learned that Minions rank the top 10 most searched Halloween Costume Ideas for 2013. So with that random fact, I bring you this Despicable Me Party from blumebox customer, The Candy Box & More.
Let’s start with the balloon backdrop sign for the sweets table. . . It is off the chart! Balloons are a fun and somewhat easy way to add color and punch to your theme. This masterpiece, would have required some time, but the end result is awesome!
For table centerpieces at this Despicable Me party, 8″ white blumeboxes were adorned with ribbon and filled with tissue shreds and signs of the movies characters. Easy and a smart cost reducing solution for table centerpieces.
For more cool kids party ideas head over to the Blumebox Pinterest Board.
Posted on October 30th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: Despicable Me party ideas, Despicabple Me party supplies, how to throw a Despicable Me party, Make your own Despicable Me decorations, minion centerpiece ideas
Mini Mouse is a favorite of wee girls, and having a Mini Mouse themed birthday party tops the popularity chart! And for all those boys who adore Mickey Mouse, just change up the color palette to red, blue, green or yellow!
We have a fun, easy and kid friendly make-your-own Mini Mouse centerpiece this week that is sure to make some little girls smile! It sure made ours flash her pearlies.
1) 2 x smaller Styrofoam balls (for ears)
2) 1 x larger Styrofoam ball (for head)
3) 2 x toothpicks
4) 1 x craft stick, skewer, or baking stick
5) washi tape
7) 10 x pink gerbera daisies
How To Make It:
1) Get your children to help!
2) Paint all three Styrofoam balls with black paint. Let dry.
3) Decorate 4″ blumebox cube with washi tape. We created two lines.
4) Push toothpicks half way into the two smaller (ears) Styrofoam balls.
5) Place one ear into the left of the larger Styrofoam ball (the head) and then place the second ear into the right side of the head. Wrap a pink ribbon around one ear.
6) To decorate the stick that holds Mini’s head, roll out a strip of washi tape long enough to wrap length of craft stick, skewer or baking stick. Then wrap.
7) Peirce base of mini’s head with decorative stick. Presto…you have a 3-d mini mouse silhouette ready to go inside your floral arrangement.
8) Arrange pink gerberas inside 4″ cube blumebox and then insert your mini mouse silhouette on a stick into arrangement. This could also work great as a candy arrangement. Instead of florals fill the blumebox with candy and poke mini mouse on a stick through center of candy.
Posted on August 27th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: mini mouse centerpiece, mini mouse party decoration, mini mouse table decor, mini mouse themed centerpiece, modern mini mouse party ideas, pink mini mouse party decor
Star Wars continues rock the popularity charts for boys birthday party themes. And we loved this Darth Vader table centerpiece that was sent in from blumebox customer, Kim, for her son’s 5th birthday.
To recreate this:
1) Open a 6″ blumebox in red, black or white.
2) Line and adhere fabric ribbon or our striped paper ribbon down the side/sides of the blumebox.
3) Adhere personalized Star Wars Cards to center of ribbon.
4) Fill with crinkle confetti paper.
5) Glue Darth Vader masks to a large wooden craft stick. Let Dry
6) Insert mask stick into blumebox. To ensure the mask stays upright, glue stick to front of blumebox.
7) Mix things up and you can have different Star Wars charters/masks for each table.
Thank you Kim for this great Do It Yourself!
Calling all mermaids…We have a fun tutorial that is sure to make those tails splash!
With oceanic mania hitting coast to coast we decided to try our hand in an ombre candy display, suitable for a dessert table or candy bar.
1) Start by punching out the circles from the metallic origami paper till you have a good collection of each color. We used three different hues of blue/green.
2) Starting at the base of the blumebox in the left corner, begin applying glue to dots and adhering to blumebox. Slightly overlap each dot, working across the box. Row by row till you hit the top.
3) Repeat onto the next panel of the blumebox till all four sides are covered and sparkling. Leave as is or adorn with a personalized label!
4) Fill push pops with gumballs or candy of choice. Place cake pop display inside a 4″ white blumebox cube. To insert push pops into our candy display box, use a blade to extend hole so that push pop sticks fit. Adjust push pops and fill base of stand with candy so that other holes are covered and all looks pretty.
Posted on July 23rd, 2013 at 4:45 pm
Tags: blue ombre mermaid candy display box, make your own ombre centerpiece, mermaid candy display tutorial, mermaid party decorations, ombre mermaid push pop dispaly
• Boy Baby Showers
• Girl Baby Showers
• Neutral Baby Showers
• Kids Birthday Parties
• 4th of July
• Back To School
• Earth Day
• Father's Day
• Mother's Day
• New Years
• St Patrick's Day
• Valentine's Day
• Black & White Weddings
• Blue Weddings
• Brown Weddings
• Cream Weddings
• Gold Weddings
• Green Weddings
• Orange Weddings
• Pink Weddings
• Purple Weddings
• Red Weddings
• Rehearsal Dinner
• Silver Weddings
• Wedding Showers
• White Weddings
• Yellow Weddings
This came from a customer of ours. Here...
How did you make the balloon backdrop sign.. it lo...
Thank you for your inquiry. A customer of ...