When is the last time you used place cards? Probably donkey years, right?
Well a month or so ago, I decided to turn breakfast into a dressed up affair and set the table with some fun items I have been gathering from Oh Joy!, who recently partnered with Target, to create some awesome sherbert hued party supplies.
To seat my wee guests, I busted out a package of gold damask blumebuds. Sold by the 6-pack the blumebuds are supplied flat and can be assembled with the solid color facing out or the patterned facing out. A fun way to add some pizazz to any table! Next, I wrote the names of each of our diners on the tag that comes included, added a flower and water to the tube that is part of the blumebud and we had some pretty cute place card holders that doubled as a bud vase!
Super simple and makes such an impact! My girls felt so special and loved the idea of having their own place to sit.
Clever tip from blumebox customer: “I recently recently used the blumebuds at a breakfast I was hosting to call out the assortment of items on our food table! I was able to identify Gluten Free, nut free items very easily!
Mustache fever is everywhere and a super cute and clever theme for any party, especially for a little man birthday or baby shower.
Customer, Big Dot of Happiness, carry quite a selection of theme appropriate items that you mustache see!
We loved seeing the clever tissue bow attached to the blumebox lollipop holder to display some marvelous chocolate mustache pops.
Mini Mouse is a favorite of wee girls, and having a Mini Mouse themed birthday party tops the popularity chart! And for all those boys who adore Mickey Mouse, just change up the color palette to red, blue, green or yellow!
We have a fun, easy and kid friendly make-your-own Mini Mouse centerpiece this week that is sure to make some little girls smile! It sure made ours flash her pearlies.
1) 2 x smaller Styrofoam balls (for ears)
2) 1 x larger Styrofoam ball (for head)
3) 2 x toothpicks
4) 1 x craft stick, skewer, or baking stick
5) washi tape
7) 10 x pink gerbera daisies
How To Make It:
1) Get your children to help!
2) Paint all three Styrofoam balls with black paint. Let dry.
3) Decorate 4″ blumebox cube with washi tape. We created two lines.
4) Push toothpicks half way into the two smaller (ears) Styrofoam balls.
5) Place one ear into the left of the larger Styrofoam ball (the head) and then place the second ear into the right side of the head. Wrap a pink ribbon around one ear.
6) To decorate the stick that holds Mini’s head, roll out a strip of washi tape long enough to wrap length of craft stick, skewer or baking stick. Then wrap.
7) Peirce base of mini’s head with decorative stick. Presto…you have a 3-d mini mouse silhouette ready to go inside your floral arrangement.
8) Arrange pink gerberas inside 4″ cube blumebox and then insert your mini mouse silhouette on a stick into arrangement. This could also work great as a candy arrangement. Instead of florals fill the blumebox with candy and poke mini mouse on a stick through center of candy.
Posted on August 27th, 2013 at 8:00 am
Tags: mini mouse centerpiece, mini mouse party decoration, mini mouse table decor, mini mouse themed centerpiece, modern mini mouse party ideas, pink mini mouse party decor
Calling all mermaids…We have a fun tutorial that is sure to make those tails splash!
With oceanic mania hitting coast to coast we decided to try our hand in an ombre candy display, suitable for a dessert table or candy bar.
1) Start by punching out the circles from the metallic origami paper till you have a good collection of each color. We used three different hues of blue/green.
2) Starting at the base of the blumebox in the left corner, begin applying glue to dots and adhering to blumebox. Slightly overlap each dot, working across the box. Row by row till you hit the top.
3) Repeat onto the next panel of the blumebox till all four sides are covered and sparkling. Leave as is or adorn with a personalized label!
4) Fill push pops with gumballs or candy of choice. Place cake pop display inside a 4″ white blumebox cube. To insert push pops into our candy display box, use a blade to extend hole so that push pop sticks fit. Adjust push pops and fill base of stand with candy so that other holes are covered and all looks pretty.
Posted on July 23rd, 2013 at 4:45 pm
Tags: blue ombre mermaid candy display box, make your own ombre centerpiece, mermaid candy display tutorial, mermaid party decorations, ombre mermaid push pop dispaly
There are so many gorgeous details to this chocolate brown, khaki, and white party that would be just as perfect for a Vintage Anniversary party or Valentine’s Day party. We especially oohed and awed over that mouth watering dessert table and hot air balloon centerpiece constructed out of a blumebox! Catering to the vintage theme, each table was a collection of unique and different items that all tied in with one another perfectly!
Now, I have had my share of attempts in making hot air balloons out of blumeboxes, none of which you will find on our Ideas In Blume Blog, because they were just that…attempts! The key to this successful DIY to others I have tried, is the paper lantern. The rigid make up of the lantern allows for easier construction, than that of a balloon.
Check out this How To Make Your Own Hot Air Balloon Centerpiece
What you will need: 1x blumebox (4″ or 5.5″ cube will due), 4 x dowels (12 “long), 4x satin bows, satin ribbon, decals, 1 x paper lantern (6″-8″)
1)Open blumebox till bottom locks. You will not need plastic bag for this, so either fold and place on the bottom of blumebox or do not use at all.
2)Wrap blumebox with satin ribbon to suit. If using, adhere decal on top of the ribbon.
3)Hot glue a bow to each dowel.
4)Hot glue the bottom part of dowels and attach to the inside corners of the blumebox.
5) Place/rest paper lantern between the four glued dowels. Bows should be on outside of dowel.
For credits and more inspiration from this beautiful vintage baby shower, head on over to Operation Shower
• Boy Baby Showers
• Girl Baby Showers
• Neutral Baby Showers
• Kids Birthday Parties
• 4th of July
• Back To School
• Earth Day
• Father's Day
• Mother's Day
• New Years
• St Patrick's Day
• Valentine's Day
• Black & White Weddings
• Blue Weddings
• Brown Weddings
• Cream Weddings
• Gold Weddings
• Green Weddings
• Orange Weddings
• Pink Weddings
• Purple Weddings
• Red Weddings
• Rehearsal Dinner
• Silver Weddings
• Wedding Showers
• White Weddings
• Yellow Weddings
I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely val...
This piece of writing will help the internet users...
rak minimarket bekas yogyakarta
The E-Cig is a small tube about the size of a ciga...
elektronik sigara beşiktaş